For Qualifying Sellers, Your Home Sold In 59 Days GUARANTEED Or We Will Sell It For FREE*.
- Qualifying sellers must:
(1) be selling and buying Nova Scotia real estate
(2) be financially responsible for paying any commission to a buyer’s brokerage if it is offered by the seller as an incentive or otherwise agreed to as part of sale negotiations. This payment would be arranged through their solicitor at the time of closing.
(3) agree to list their property for sale at a price within $5,000.00 of Blue List Realty Canada’s suggested list price
(4) enter in to a 90-day seller brokerage agreement and a 120-day buyer brokerage agreement with
Blue List Realty Canada at the time of listing your property for sale
(5) complete the purchase of a new property within ninety (90) days of the agreement for the sale of your existing home becoming unconditional (except as to title). That selling brokerage of the new
property must also agree to pay a buyer’s brokerage commission of at least 2%+HST to Blue List Realty Canada.
“Offer expires Dec.31, 2020”.